These are the answers to the 20-question puzzle posted yesterday.
Please don’t peep until you’ve had a go!!
If you’d like some harder associations, please make a COMMENT. How many scored 20/20 or very close?
- 54 Cards in a Deck (with a Jack).
- 26 Letters of the Alphabet.
- 12 Signs of the Zodiac.
- 1001 Arabian Nights.
- 88 Piano Keys.
- 18 Holes in a Golf Course.
- 4 Quarts in a Gallon.
- 24 Hours in a Day.
- 29 Days in February in a Leap Year.
- 80 Days to Go Around the World.
- 2 is the Number it Takes to Tango.
- 8 Sides on an Octagon.
- 7 Days in a Week.
- 1,000 Metres in a Kilometre.
- 12 Numbers on a Clock.
- 40 Days and Nights of the Great Flood.
- 13 in a Baker’s Dozen
- 13 Stripes on the American Flag.
- 39 Books in the Old Testament.
- 30 Days in September, April, June and November.