While tidying the house in the long summer holiday (it’s summer Down Under) I keep finding scraps of paper with various Pieces of Wisdom or otherwise. Here are more:
- See the happy moron: he doesn’t give a damn.
I wish I were a moron — my God! Perhaps I am!
- Men stumble over the Truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened. [I like that one, and it’s so true]
- The world makes way for people who know where they are going
SIGNS YOU MIGHT SEE ON:
- an electrician’s truck: LET US REMOVE YOUR SHORTS.
- a maternity clothes shop: WE ARE OPEN ON LABOUR DAY.
- the front door of a house: EVERYONE ON THE PREMISES IS A VEGETARIAN EXCEPT THE DOG.
- the wall of the vet’s waiting room: BACK IN 5 MINUTES: SIT!! STAY!!
- the wall of the laundromat: AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINES: Please remove all your clothes when the light goes out.
If you know some similar sayings/wisdom, please share them in the COMMENTS below!